April's Fools Ideas?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasilvers

Reaction score
Got a good one? Let's hear it!

I need some ideas for my coworkers.

The one I almost did last year was list their car on craigslist for $500 and give their cell number out. Didn't do it for fear of retribution.
I did let myself get caught walking out of a coworkers office and looking guilty. Made up some lame excuse to walk by several times, then midday I asked them if they smelled anything yet and wondered out loud why it wasn't working... By the time the day was over, they were smelling all sorts of things in their office (there wasn't anything there) :LOL2:

I also texted my wife from an unknown number, sent her a string of messages from a guy to a girl regarding their great hookup last night. The first ones started sweet and sexy - wanting to meet again that night. Then as the day went on, I asked why she wasn't responding, then mad at her for giving me the brush off. By the time I got home, she couldn't wait to show me the messages, it took 5 minutes to convicer her it was me. :twisted: April Fools :twisted:

My kids have been hard at it today. The oldest put out some soft butter and told the others, "if you put salt on butter, it makes heat". So they put salt on butter and put their hands over it - BAM -she slammed their hands into the butter - :LOL2:

She also put confetti over the back door and left it open (open doors are a common problem at my house). When you closed it, the confetti fell down on you. She got everyone in the fam with that one.

One kid put one of the stickers on the car window of a golf ball breaking the glass. Pretty good one too.

One guy at work was playing jokes on everyone, so they happily got him out of his office for 10 seconds. I pushed the keys (Ctrl+Alt+DownArrow) to flip his screens upside down on his monitors. We all had a good laugh at that. :LOL2:

Other than that, it's been a quiet morning...

EDIT: One of the guys here (not me) has been adding postit notes to the bottom of everyone's mice. :wink:

Latest posts