Number 18...deep crankers delight!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

W2FTodd

Reaction score
A crankbait that has stood the test of time!

https://su.pr/9yRndH

That's respect right there Jim! I haven't been much of a deep crankbait guy in the past but it's one of my goals to try it more this year. Look out Tackle Warehouse....here I come...AGAIN! LOL

I like running them at 10-12 feet deep and plowing the bottom in long, slow sweeps.

G2Wired said:
That's respect right there Jim! I haven't been much of a deep crankbait guy in the past but it's one of my goals to try it more this year. Look out Tackle Warehouse....here I come...AGAIN! LOL

I was just thinking the same thing. I have a few old deep divers, but don't think I have this. I'm waiting for the whole list of 20 before I go shopping though. Any orders over $50 are shipped for free. :D

Guys, after seeing the entire list - Getting to $50 won't be a problem. :lol: I'm in trouble!

You guys get ready for a workout if you're planning on dedicating time to throwing a DD22.

That is one of the baits of choice on KY Lake during the ledge bite but it takes most of the fun out of fishing for me. Standing in 90+ temps with 98% humidity on the deck of a hot boat trying to reel in an anvil is more work than it is fun. :shock:

Heck, deep cranking is my specialty. I especially like Fat free shads myself. I have a bunch of dd22 tho. I can promise one thing, I can hit bottom at 30 feet with a norman dd22 in rootbeer, and catch some good uns.

Latest posts