April Fools Day!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here I was, being a good and dutiful member...ready to forward your information on to a local Texas fishing site owner. Good thing that I looked before I leaped.

April Fool...Indeed!

Ha Ha regards, Rich

I had forgot all about April fools Day. WOW!! I guess I got to think of something good for the kids, and the wife before they get me. LOL

Popeye said:
I rubber banded the sprayer in the kitchen this year. Only problem is my wife is in Texas and I got myself... twice...

This is a classic. I got my step dad so many times he finally woke me up with a nice cold glass of ice water in my bed.

Troutman3000 said:
Popeye said:
I rubber banded the sprayer in the kitchen this year. Only problem is my wife is in Texas and I got myself... twice...

This is a classic. I got my step dad so many times he finally woke me up with a nice cold glass of ice water in my bed.

Yeah but, I'm the only one living in the house right now.

Jim, I was really worried. That's just wrong!!! LOL!!!!!!! But I really was worried!!!!!! But I was gonna offer you $250,000............ April fool!!!!! Ha, Ha!!!!!! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Latest posts