Fish Art - Awesome stuff!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow! :eek: I definetly wouldn't mind having one of those to hang on my wall! Thats some nice work!

Thanks everyone for the interest and thank you David for the introduction. My name is Bart Gelesh and I love all things fishing. I graduated from Pennsylvania College of Art and Design in the spring of last year. I have decided to focus on the art of fish and fishing. I do not restrict myself as far as mediums are concerned. I like to paint with watercolor and acrylics and also do pencil and digital work. I am currently a part-time artist and part-time house painter. I am doing my best to be a full time artist.

Here are a few other examples of my recent work. To see more please check out www.bartgelesh.com This is my old website and a new site specifically for my fish art is coming soon.

Prints will be available for most of my work and I also have and will have originals for sale. I also do commissions, the big smallie was for a client who is goin to make decals out of it and put them on the sides of his boat.

If anyone is interested in contacting me you can reach me at [email protected]

If you would like to suggest something for the future, check on the availability of prints or contract me to do an original custom piece, please let me know. I am young and working hard to get my art to the people and as a young and aspiring artist I need all the help I can get.

Thanks,

bART

Attachments

• creeperweb.jpg
    creeperweb.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 853
Man, I totally forgot about those crabs, I love that as well. You are officially my favorite artist!

bART - you do not paint lures do ya :wink:

Bart, welcome to the site, you'll meet alot of interesting people here, your paintings are awsum my friend. Good luck in your future endevors.

wow thats sick those crabs look so lifelike its unreal. welcome to the site buddy and say no to the crankbait question. from what i hear its addicting :wink: great paintings and welcome :D

Fishin NJ said:
Welcome to the site, some great work!!! What is the average cost of a print for something like the smallie ?

I am not sure yet, I recently started working with a new printing company and I need to meet with one of their reps. I am going to start with the crabs and use the capital I generate to make more prints of other works.

Unfortunately the smallmouth won't be reproduced but I wouldn't be opposed
to doing another smallie scene, they are probably my favorite fish. Please let me know if anyone would like to talk about an original commission(even if you are just kickin' tires). I am very affordable right now, most of my originals go for $200-500 depending on the work involved.

Here is a new painting I'm working on. This is just a practice piece, the final version will be twice as big and twice as detailed. :wink:

Attachments

• stripers_colorcompweb_155.jpg
    stripers_colorcompweb_155.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 622
Very nice work. I really like the Striper Drawing. That's going to look great when it's finished. Can I buy it? :D

Here is a piece I recently finished, this was for the Delaware trout stamp art competition. They are judging April 14th. I wanted to do 2 painting but I only got 1 done.

gameoverweb.jpg

Latest posts