March TinBoats.net Statistics!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Check out these stats for the site! We had close to 45,000 UNIQUE visitors in March alone, and 300GB of traffic! :beer:
Take a look at the number of "Hits" even though they are meaningless number, it is still impressive.
Soon the hosting company is going to start asking for more money! :LOL2:

april2011.jpg

Thanks guys! =D>

Any suggestions how we can help you do even better?

I know that many years ago, I used to add a LINK to my signature when I had the original CS site. I was posting on a number of fishing/boating sites, so that dragged traffic to the CS site.

Most places won't let you do that anymore, of course. Rich

richg99 said:

I know that many years ago, I used to add a LINK to my signature when I had the original CS site. I was posting on a number of fishing/boating sites, so that dragged traffic to the CS site.

Hi Rich,
I am very happy with the progress of how the site is growing. I am glad it is growing on it own at this rate. The site is just over 4 years old. I think the rapid growth is a testament to the friendly attitude of the site without all the add bologna you see on other sites. :beer:

Jim said:
richg99 said:

Hi Rich,
I am very happy with the progress of how the site is growing. I am glad it is growing on it own at this rate. The site is just over 4 years old. I think the rapid growth is a testament to the friendly attitude of the site without all the add bologna you see on other sites. :beer:

I couldn't agree more. =D>

Jim said:
richg99 said:

Hi Rich,

+1

Impressive!

Everyone pat yourself on the back. I truly believe it's the friendly atmosphere here that has allowed the site to grow like this. Even if you took the wealth of knowledge we have here and allowed the normal internet behavior to take over, the site would become nothing more than a temporary stop to gather a little knowledge and get the heck out.

Latest posts