Banning Members?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Bassaddict be banned now or later?

• Ban him at once

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Ban him in three dyas

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Ban him yesterday

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:
I nominate Ahab, while I am mean to only him he is mean to everybody!!!

See - exactly what I am saying - just plain ole Mean BassAddict

879223.gif

redbug said:
Well, everyone knows my thoughts on this subject.........

hummmmm, Mr.bug, I'm not familiar with your thoughts??? Care to elaborate????

As for me, I gotta say, it took forever to get Popeye's Sharpie from Ahab.... and I never did get my overnight pizza delivery from BassAddict....... so, I'm all for kicking both their a**s out :p :p :p

Me and Popeye can share all the deep dish Chicago pizza ourselves :)

FishingCop said:
redbug said:
Well, everyone knows my thoughts on this subject.........

hummmmm, Mr.bug, I'm not familiar with your thoughts??? Care to elaborate????

As for me, I gotta say, it took forever to get Popeye's Sharpie from Ahab.... and I never did get my overnight pizza delivery from BassAddict....... so, I'm all for kicking both their a**s out :p :p :p

Me and Popeye can share all the deep dish Chicago pizza ourselves :)

To be fair - YOU DID get the sharpie

So I get one more point then evil BassAddict

BA gets the boot

I will remain on double secret probation

To be fair - YOU DID get the sharpie

BA gets the boot

I will remain on double secret probation[/quote]

Yes Capt, you are correct - I FINALLY did get the Sharpie - you are redeemed... temporarily....

But, BA is in DEEP **** cause I never got the DEEP DISH pizza ????? :p :p :twisted:

Is there a place for a write-in vote???????

I'm not going to vote until I confer with Popeye - plus, us Yankees near Chicago get to "vote early AND vote often" so, after I confer with Popeye, I'll make my early and many votes :)

BassAddict said:
Just remember while I offer the site worms Ahab offers nothing more than useless posts and abuse! So members should write in and vote to ban Ahab since he setup an unfair poll!!!!!

Hold your horses there Mr. 'sippi - I clearly recall that I had to purchase those worms from you for a give away contest wherein I offered your baits as a prize.

AND, a vote against BassAddict is a vote for.............................FREDOM! (like freedom for Fred)

Captain Ahab said:
Jim said:
guys bored today?

Not anymore!

He started it

I blame Fishcop - he is an instigationior

ha, typical Capt. blame someone else --- look at the first post - Capt. started this thread by indicating he was in favor of banning members and nominated BA to be the first to be kicked out.......

Now, he's calling me an instigator and said "he started it" - who is "he"???? Not BA, not me, but clearly Capt Ahab started it -- -BTW you all know he is really "Esquired" in disguise, right???? :) :) :) (ha, and Popeye is really :Flounderhead59" in disguise too :)

oh yeah, one more thing - quit calling me Fishcop - you too lazy to type the whole name - "Fishingcop" ?????

Hi Jim, yep, we're bored today :) :) :)

Captain Ahab said:
I am pretty laz - (see I left off the "y" for comical effect).

From now on you are just "FC"

FC, AC, DC, IC, UC, BC, JC, KC, MC, PC, QC, RC, VC................ whatever, it all works for me :) :)

BassAddict said:
Just remember while I offer the site worms Ahab offers nothing more than useless posts and abuse! So members should write in and vote to ban Ahab since he setup an unfair poll!!!!!

:? free to all members but ahab =D> =D> i vote he stays

Latest posts