camoflage carpet?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paDale

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody has ever seen camoflage carpeting?I'm going to get carpeting for my jon boat mod and i thought camo. would look good.

:? i seen some at wallmart for cars and trucks but its not outdoor carpet and i seen some for houses and it looks like mossy oak pattern but no outdoor carpet or marine carpet

Pretty sure hydroturf and others have camo patterns.
It's not carpet.

fender66 said:
If it's camoflage....wouldn't it be hard to find? :LOL2:

Sorry...sometimes I can't help myself.

Lol, reminds me of the time an Army recruiter gave me a bunch of camoflaged pencils. I then asked him real what they do if they drop them in the weeds. he didn't think it was funny. No sense of humor. :-

Funny this is mentioned. After painting the boat deck white, I realized it sure does make it easy to see a loose hook laying on the deck. Important for me with 2 young kids in the boat. I was planning on doing the camo on the deck, but I think I'll hold off for a while.

Just put down some light grey or light green carpet and spill a bunch of stuff on it. :roll: :LOL2:

Waterwings, have you saw our newest camoflauge? It's like neon yellow! But as soon as I can find our storage closet I'll get ya some more! haha As far as the carpet, the hydroturf carpet with krylon fusion paints works well

Latest posts