Crazy weekend for me and my family

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
So yesterday, my battery went dead on my truck, I go to grab my battery charger and cannot find it. I go thru my reasonable thoughts of what could have happened with it. Im convinced someone has walked up on my property and took it, probably the crack heads that moved in down the road that keep looking over as they drive by just to see what they can grab!

Today, i finished up some things on my boat that i redone, I go for my 55# TM and notice that its not in my garage as well! Im pissed, dang crack heads!

Quick and Grab< this is how they operate I tell my wife and kids, I go on a huge rant in our driveway about crack head thieves, I convince my wife we should get a outside watch dog again! Call the electric company and put up a couple of dust to dawn lights on our area so we can LIGHT IT UP around here(live out in the farm land). They'll be back, they hit your house like that I tell her!

Man, the thoughts I have of catching them in action overwhelm me! I wanna put up a sign that say something like "try it again Punk and see what happens"!!!

Then I'm reminded im a TM short for the boat :evil: DANG IT ALL this sucks!!

So I think of how much money this will set us back, Dog, Lights and a new TM. Wife talks me into checking my shed, after all I have all those alluminum molds in there! At this point what else do I NOT know whats gone?

So, we go and unlock the shed and walk in, good Lord she yells out!

What?! I say

She says look over there, :shock: there's my TM & battery charger!! #-o :oops:

I remember at that moment that i put them up in the shed so no one could steal them #-o :lol:

I had nothing to say at that moment, only my personal thoughts of me convincing myself that its OK getting older and paranoid :|

Glad you found everything! :) . I hide stuff from myself all the time (not on purpose), and my wife says that whatever I'm looking for will eventually showup......she's just not sure how many years it will take, lol.

Thats funny, I often put stuff somewhere that i wont lose it and long behold i forget where i put it.

BaitCaster said:
I think you owe the Crack Heads an apology! :LOL2:

yea :lol: if they only knew what i was willing to do to get back at them :lol:

and if they only knew how my family has made recent cracks at me :lol: "no pun intended"

FishingBuds said:
So yesterday, my battery went dead on my truck, I go to grab my battery charger and cannot find it. I go thru my reasonable thoughts of what could have happened with it. Im convinced someone has walked up on my property and took it, probably the crack heads that moved in down the road that keep looking over as they drive by just to see what they can grab!

Today, i finished up some things on my boat that i redone, I go for my 55# TM and notice that its not in my garage as well! Im pissed, dang crack heads!

Quick and Grab< this is how they operate I tell my wife and kids, I go on a huge rant in our driveway about crack head thieves, I convince my wife we should get a outside watch dog again! Call the electric company and put up a couple of dust to dawn lights on our area so we can LIGHT IT UP around here(live out in the farm land). They'll be back, they hit your house like that I tell her!

Man, the thoughts I have of catching them in action overwhelm me! I wanna put up a sign that say something like "try it again Punk and see what happens"!!!

LOL!!!!! I thought stuff like that only happened to me. Glad you found your stuff!!!!

Then I'm reminded im a TM short for the boat :evil: DANG IT ALL this sucks!!

So I think of how much money this will set us back, Dog, Lights and a new TM. Wife talks me into checking my shed, after all I have all those alluminum molds in there! At this point what else do I NOT know whats gone?

So, we go and unlock the shed and walk in, good Lord she yells out!

What?! I say

She says look over there, :shock: there's my TM & battery charger!! #-o :oops:

I remember at that moment that i put them up in the shed so no one could steal them #-o :lol:

I had nothing to say at that moment, only my personal thoughts of me convincing myself that its OK getting older and paranoid :|

It is called a "Senior moment". The older you get, the more frequent they happen. What were we talking about agian? :mrgreen:

Dang crackheads!! At least you know what you would do if you did catch them! HAHA that sounds exactly like something that happens to me. I have some crackheads that live close to me, and every time I misplace something I always start yelling and swearing real loud and I'm sure they can hear me. Then I find what I was looking for and quickly quiet down!! Feeling like a dumb@#$!!

Well at least the crackheads bring the stuff back when their done and put it in your shed! My son has been know to use my stuff and leave it in his car, so my usual rant is at him, but then I find it right where I left it. I'm just keeping everyone on their toes. =D>

Latest posts