Where I have been?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baseball_guy_99

Reaction score
I have been away from the boards for the last few weeks...Well as of Friday March 25th I am an engaged man! So the planning has started and has kept me pretty busy. I also got 99% of the boat complete. Still have to have 1 piece welded on the trailer.

I know I posted before that I wanted to propose in a hot air balloon but I have been tight on cash lately and balloon rides are not cheap. So friday night we were at my house enjoying the evening to ourselves and I did it then. She was so surprised, it was priceless!

So hopefully in the midst of work and planning I can get out to do some fishing!

baseball_guy_99 said:
So hopefully in the midst of work and planning I can get out to do some fishing!

Congrats.
Planning, who you kidding, this day is all about her. She will be in a dress bought specifically for this day, and never to be worn again. You will be in a Tux a 1,000 guys before you wore. Your responsibility in teh planning process is a yes man. But dont make it obvious. :mrgreen:

Get the fishing in while you can, she may give you the, "What, you dont want to spend the day with me" guilt trip.

Congrats.

And then there is the old story about the groom who showed up at the church... accompanied by his rod and tackle box.

When his ......New Wife To Be......
asked .... "What is with all of that stuff??? "

His reply was....."This isn't going to take all day, is it???"

Ha Ha

regards, Rich

(adapted from an old golf joke)

Latest posts