New member!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetdrive1

Reaction score
:D Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and I am so glad that I found a forum devoted to tin boats. I have a 14 ft. allumacraft ,T14s , which we use at our club. I also had a Lund 1750 Tyee,which I sold a few years ago. I currently have a 16 ft. Allumacraft tunnel hull all welded with a yamaha 28 jet,LOVE THIS BOAT. Looking forward to sharing many thoughts and ideas with all of you. Oh, did I tell you I am retiring in April, so I will have lots of time to check out the forum for tips and ideas,atleast untill the weather gets a little better. Rite know it is 9 degrees here in Plainfield Illinois.

Welcome to the site.

Thank you so much for joining! Those Alumacaraft boats with the tunnel hull are awesome. I knew form your name we would have a jet guy posting here! I think you are our second member with a jet boat. Congratulations on getting close to retirement. We will look forward to your posts and pictures while wea re at work dreaming to get out there.

Thanks again,
Jim

Welcome to the forum. Jetboats are sweet. Are you a river smallie guy? There's a few others around here somewhere :lol: .

Latest posts