What a loooooong day.....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
Just got home from the hospital with my wife. She had sinus surgery. She left the house 7:30 this morning to be there by 8am. I took the kids to school and got there about 9am. Her sugery was supposed to start around 10am........it was almost 11 before the started. An hour and a half later they were done and she was stuck in recovery for another hour and a half. Then I finally got to see her at around 2. They checked her out and we got out the door around 2:45 and dropped her at home. Then hauled *** over the the school to pick up my kids at 3:30. Just finally sat down. Now I just have to figure out how to get my wifes explorer home from the hospital. I'm tired.

One good thing though, the hospital had a kick *** coffee/esspresso bar. :D

What can i say - I did take the dog for a long walk today., that kinda wore me out, LOL

Rest up - could have been worse, could have been a perfect fishing day :p

My daughter is in kindergarten, and my son is in first grade.....they always start the latest.

#1 Hope all goes well with your wife's recovery
#2 Don't sweat the truck, hospital lots are fairly secure and when she is ready to drive you can both go get it.
#3 Our daughter (when she was still in school) had some WEIRD starting times. 8:52am school started got out at 3:27pm What the heck is that all about? Round it off.

Thanks Guys! She is doing good. She took her pain killers and antibiotics and I've been changing the bandages every hour to keep it clean. She has to go back in a week to get the gauze taken out. Other than that.....give her a few days, she will be back to normal.

Latest posts