I'm back!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I took the kids to Florida for 5 days to get some sun and beach time. I left Boston and it was snowing, arrived in Florida and it was 85. I am sun burnt and happy. I am not getting on the scale until next Friday, I ate for a family of 5. :LOL2:

Glad to hear you and the Fam. made it hoem safe and sound.

And now the extended forecast for the Boston Area: (I highlighted the good parts for you)

Today...Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. East winds 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight...Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming west after midnight.

Friday...Sunny. Highs around 50. North winds 5 to 10 mph... Becoming east in the afternoon.

Friday Night...Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday...Sunny. Not as cool with highs around 60. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday Night And Sunday...Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the lower 60s.

Sunday Night...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows around 50.

Monday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s.

Monday Night...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Tuesday...Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s.

Tuesday Night And Wednesday...Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Highs in the lower 60s.

Welcome back, glad you had a safe journey. Did you do any redfish, bonefish or bass fishing?

Good thing too, Ahab has started to get out of hand from the lack of adult supervision. After reading his post may i suggest
ban.gif

S&MFISH said:
Good for you Jim. It's always nice to leave the tundra for warmer climates. Were you able to do any fishing while there?

no fishing, but I did watch some guys fishing off the piers. I saw my first ever bonnethead shark.....cool!

bonnet%20head%20surf%20fishing.jpg

Latest posts