Bad Day

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rweathers1

Reaction score
:x Well decided to go fishing today for a little bit. Talk about a bad day....Water was bad muddy and high. Wind blowing like crazy. I launch the boat and find out one of my Revo reels that I just cleaned is not working properly #-o . Fish for about 30 min without a bite trolling motor seems to be losing power, decide to cut my loses and head home. If you read my storm damage post you will know that I just replaced my on-board charger. Apparently now my trolling battery is bad :x :x !
To top it all off one of my side markers on the trailer had a bad ground causing my lights to not work. Just think my favorite part of fishing is the relaxing and worry free time.... :lol: #-o

Man sorry to hear you had such a bad day.

This is the first year I have a boat and I have to work on it outside...the weather here has been raining and cold. Finally got a fairly decent day yesterday so I got my fenders welded on my trailer and replaced the bunk boards, pulled the wheel bearings to find out the size and got some new ones ordered. I hope to be taking it on its maiden voyage in the next few weeks. I'm sure you will be back out soon and have a better day too.

Thanks Bassgeek. I hope you get your first trip soon!! I got a new battery tonight so hopefully all is well. If the weather cooperates I have a trip planned for Thurs. Fri. and Sat. [-o<

Jim load those kids up in the boat and "watch" them catch fish :lol: :lol:

rweathers1 said:
Thanks Bassgeek. I hope you get your first trip soon!! I got a new battery tonight so hopefully all is well. If the weather cooperates I have a trip planned for Thurs. Fri. and Sat. [-o<

Jim load those kids up in the boat and "watch" them catch fish :lol: :lol:

I would, but the age ranges make it impossible. 9 years old, 7 years old, and 2 years old. The 2 year old keeps me busy. :mrgreen:

Latest posts