Most users ever online was 114 on Tue Nov 20, 200

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingCop

Reaction score
The title of this post is at the bottom of the forum page - it has been there for 3-4 years now. I think it is time to break this old 2007 record - ha, back then we only had a few hundred members.

How about trying for a new record - lets shoot for this Friday, April 15th, at 8:00 pm, 9:00 pm central (you mountain and pacific and foreign members will have to figure out you own local time :)

I'm hoping for at least 500 members to be on line at the same time???? Definitely looking to smash the old record.

Join in, get on line Friday evening - help make TinBoats history :) :)

fender66 said:
Cool idea.....if I can remember it. I'm usually running somewhere on Friday nights with or for the kids.

I didn't mention it earlier - was saving it for later, but, just go on-line, open Tinboats and don't sign off until after 9:00 pm on Friday - you don't have to be posting or reading, just logged on :) :)

FishingCop said:
fender66 said:
Cool idea.....if I can remember it. I'm usually running somewhere on Friday nights with or for the kids.

I didn't mention it earlier - was saving it for later, but, just go on-line, open Tinboats and don't sign off until after 9:00 pm on Friday - you don't have to be posting or reading, just logged on :) :)

I think I'm always logged on. :roll:

Hey Fender you could always get on with your mobile. I have done that...especially while waiting for the missus to try on every last shoe in the store. :)

BTW -- I finally got to put that post on the boat yesterday. Fit perfectly...now I just have to pickup a seat for it...otherwise it will be mighty uncomfortable. :LOL2:

arkansasnative said:
Hey that's my birthday! I'll probably be out eating somewhere to celebrate but my phone (and my mind lol) will be on TINBOATS!!! :LOL2:

well, happy birthday man, you're excused :)

BassGeek54 said:
Hey Fender you could always get on with your mobile. I have done that...especially while waiting for the missus to try on every last shoe in the store. :)

BTW -- I finally got to put that post on the boat yesterday. Fit perfectly...now I just have to pickup a seat for it...otherwise it will be mighty uncomfortable. :LOL2:

Yeah....I guess I could if my phone did that. My phone is JUST that...a phone. It calls out and takes calls in. That's it, and the way I like it. :LOL2:

Jim said:
It will never happen when you plan it. :LOL2:

It will happen on it's own.........

We have gotten close a couple of times...In the mid 90s.

I didn't realize this site was around in the mid 90s...

(and yes I realize you're talking about numbers) :LOL2:

Jim said:
It will never happen when you plan it. :LOL2:

It will happen on it's own.........

We have gotten close a couple of times...In the mid 90s.

You're probably right, but I thought it would be fun - heck, I won't be on that night myself, I'll be next door ant our monthly poker game :( Maybe I'll run home and make a quick post at 9:00?? :)

fender66 said:
Yeah....I guess I could if my phone did that. My phone is JUST that...a phone. It calls out and takes calls in. That's it, and the way I like it. :LOL2:

I am with Fender - I am thinking of upgrading to a push button model

Here is what I have:
RotaryCellPhone.jpg

FishingCop said:
Tonight's the night ---- be on line at 9:00 Central :)

Comedy Central?

That is 10:00 p.m. EST - I will be likely out fishing

Will leave the PC on and ask the wife to refresh the page

Latest posts