Woke up to this...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmoney

Reaction score
snowday.jpg

Stupid snow! last year we were golfing at the beginning of April and this year it's not even close! It was -5C (23F) here the other day

I feel for ya. We had a cold front (and some pretty strong storms) blow through last night which dropped the temp about 10 degrees. It's a chilly 64.7F outside as I type this.

Sorry man. I like GA weather!

Brine said:
I feel for ya. We had a cold front (and some pretty strong storms) blow through last night which dropped the temp about 10 degrees. It's a chilly 64.7F outside as I type this.

Sorry man. I like GA weather!

That's just cruel [-X

one100grand said:
That's just cruel [-X

Yah... and of course it was said tounge in cheek. :beer:

Hope it melts soon for you!

yeah... last weekend it was a nice sunny 84° out. I mowed and rolled the lawn, burned some brush, and cleaned the gutters. Thank god, I didn't have enough time to remove the Pellet stove for the year :lol: cuz now its 17° and snowing like crazy here. By tonight I'll be out plowing. MICHIGAN SUCKS :!: rant off

Yesterday, my sister-in-law returned from a cruise to St Maartens. 80 degrees and sunny. She got off the plane at Chicago last night to 34 degrees and rain. Bah Humbug, said she. rich

richg99 said:
Yesterday, my sister-in-law returned from a cruise to St Maartens. 80 degrees and sunny. She got off the plane at Chicago last night to 34 degrees and rain. Bah Humbug, said she. rich

It might just be me, but I could never feel sorry for anyone returning from a cruise to anywhere...

gmoney said:
snowday.jpg

Stupid snow! last year we were golfing at the beginning of April and this year it's not even close! It was -5C (23F) here the other day

Whoa, that's so depressing. We had a couple of flurries blow through yesterday but everything melted as soon as it hit the ground.

Latest posts