Ipods?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckybassman

Reaction score
OK, I know just about everyone has an ipod by now EXCEPT ME!! So,heres the deal,my wife wants one but I don't know squat about them. I found one on ebay that was new,30 gb 7500 song capacity 40hrs of video(i think) 25,000 pic.capacity etc. Anyway the list goes on and it sounds like a good deal but i'm pretty green on the latest stuff so if somebody could tell me a little about these things it would make my life much easier(especially with the wife :D)

The Apple store often has refurbished items, look to the bottom left of the front page of the store. You can also get one at Target, Wal-Mart, etc. If you are a Federal Gov't employee, or a student, you can get a discount that way as well.

That is the last generation model you are referring to, or the 5th generation. Nothing wrong with that model, but the current models offer more storage capacity. You didn't mention the price, though.

If you want one for her, think about how she will use it, how much media she has, and we can use that to help you pick the right one. No sense in getting her the 160GB model designed for folks with a large media collection or want to watch mobile video, when she's not gonna use those features!

Well, if I remember correctly I can get it for $100 bucks + s&h I'm sure she would use all the features on it eventually so would this be the one for her?
The one on ebay comes with a years warranty also.

I don't have one either, but my buddy said that when the battery died in his son's iPod it had to be sent back to Apple to have the battery changed. :shock:

Latest posts