Ohio river mud hole

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kybluesnbass

Reaction score
I guess we are going to have a repeat of last year with all this rain north of the ohio river keeping it up out of its banks all the time. I know some good creeks to fish but I just don't trust my boat in the ohio when it is rough as it is. Now i guess we are going to get a bunch more rain across Ky. in our all ready flooded waters. It just makes for lousy fishing.
This is an open thred talk about what ever is flooded in your area.

kybluesnbass said:
I guess we are going to have a repeat of last year with all this rain north of the ohio river keeping it up out of its banks all the time. I know some good creeks to fish but I just don't trust my boat in the ohio when it is rough as it is. Now i guess we are going to get a bunch more rain across Ky. in our all ready flooded waters. It just makes for lousy fishing.
This is an open thred talk about what ever is flooded in your area.

Rivers around here have been pretty high. More heavy rain in the forecast.

Hey, after these storms move through tonight and tomorrow, I'll just post pictures of the floods lol. Like you said, everything around here is already out of it's banks so there is no telling what it's gonna look like by the end of the week.

My membership oxbow private club has been flooded all year! I have only been able to fish 2 days this year over there.......it sucks!

Jeff

I was at rough river lake saturday and the god awfull storm blew in man it had a wall cloud that was almost touching the ground. I got away from it as best I could but i did see a tornado touch down and a transformer blow up just as I went over the hill shew man I have not left the house since.
I was fishing behind the dam in the spillway there is no way I'm getting in a boat in this stuff. Totaly messed up our fishing this spring and now there saying it is going to rain more in the next 2 day's then it has last week ! We are in big big trouble if it does. Some of the lakes are almost full now but if we get 6 inches of rain on top of this [-X not good.

Well folks catch one for me and have a good one.

Had to let a guy go home from work this morning cause the water is alreday at his porch step, I have three roads I can use to leave my home and Im down to one. Our work sewer system is moving slow!!!

Alot of rain is all I can say

I was at rough river lake saturday and the god awfull storm blew in

Yeah I was working here in leitchfield. The whole sky went pitch black in about 2 minutes. I had been planning all month to make it out to rough or nolin on Easter but had already heard that things were way to high. Speaking of which I need to get down to nolin and take some pictures when I get off this afternoon.

kybluesnbass, where you from? pretty close to rough?

All my favorite rivers are flooding right now,the Big,the Meramec,the Gasconade. The Black River,down in souteast MO, was running over the top of the levee yesterday. I hear it breached the levee today. Hope the "Jet Guys" from that area are doing OK.

Well here is Nolin Lake this past weekend. The water have went down tons but we are still way over summer pool (30ft+). None of the ramps are accessable and it's looking like fishing is probably gonna be shot for awhile. Notice the top of the 30 ft tall tree in the middle of the lake which is usually on high ground

Attachments

• IMAG0047.jpg
    IMAG0047.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 624
Jasonalex84 said:
I was at rough river lake saturday and the god awfull storm blew in

Yeah I was working here in leitchfield. The whole sky went pitch black in about 2 minutes. I had been planning all month to make it out to rough or nolin on Easter but had already heard that things were way to high. Speaking of which I need to get down to nolin and take some pictures when I get off this afternoon.

kybluesnbass, where you from? pretty close to rough?

Southern Meade county.

I took this when the water was at 522' at rough riverthis is across from axtel camp grounds.

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    829.3 KB · Views: 598
yeah rough got pretty high too. Luckily nolin could hold more water than rough or things would have gotten really bad. They were able to hold the water at nolin and start letting it out of rough. They didnt open the dam at Nolin till a little over a week ago.

Latest posts