New Wired2Fish Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Another great one...good luck!

https://blog.wired2fish.com/st-croix-personalized-mojo-rod-contest?utm_campaign=EmailMarketing_St.+Croix+Personalized+Mojo+Rod+Contest_20110419

Man, I hope I win one of those rods...I was just looking at them night before last on the BP site. I was thinking of buying one there...now I think I will wait to see if I win one first.

I would like to win this one too but I can't. Would love to have a Mojo rod with Wired2Fish on it. Hopefully I can talk the fine folks at St. Croix into letting me buy one. Looks like it's going to be our best contest yet.

Good luck to all you guys. Really enjoy this site!

Todd

G2Wired said:
I would like to win this one too but I can't. Would love to have a Mojo rod with Wired2Fish on it. Hopefully I can talk the fine folks at St. Croix into letting me buy one. Looks like it's going to be our best contest yet.

Good luck to all you guys. Really enjoy this site!

Todd

Todd....after I win, we can go fishing and I'll let you throw it a few times. :LOL2:

I really enjoy W2F site too, as I'm sure a lot of TBers do too!

Well while you guys argue who's going to win, somebody(me)is going to slip under the radar & snatch it away from ya. :lol:

crazymanme2 said:
Well while you guys argue who's going to win, somebody(me)is going to slip under the radar & snatch it away from ya. :lol:

:LOL2: :LOL2:

Latest posts