Paypal question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Paypal has made 2 small deposits in my bank account in order for me to verify my banking info. Do I owe Paypal this money? What if I refuse to verify my paypal account? Can I keep the money?

They don't ask for it back. They make it back the first time you make a transaction. You have to verify the bank acct to transfer money to and from it.

And in case you weren't warned, never respond to an e-mail asking for your Paypal information, and if you follow a link to a Paypal web site, make sure the URL is www.paypal.com/blablabla and not something different.

Gamefisher said:
and if you follow a link to a Paypal web site, make sure the URL is www.paypal.com/blablabla and not something different.

A lot of the phishing e-mails sent for paypal and other banking websites look very official, its always your best bet to just type in the url in your browser instead of clicking on a e-mail link.

i had a little trouble with this it took over a week for there small deposits to show up in my bank acount (they siad it would be like 3days) which were only .05 and .07 cents.

Latest posts