Rainy & misrable

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, this sucks. this was supposed to be mostly rain with maybe an inch of snow, instead ive got 6 inches on the ground with a coating of ice on top of that...

Well it's a white covered ground here but it's melting fast!! The sun is out and warming up pretty good! Supposed to be around 60* tomorrow =P~ I might just have to hit the ol' pond \:D/ If I do,I'll be sure and post some piocs :mrgreen:

14" of ice on the local lakes. :D With any luck I can get out Tuesday for some Ice fishing. I wanted to go Monday but after werking 12 hours and getting off at 6am, then having to put in 2 hours of OT for end of month inventory reports and having my Stationary Engineering class at 4:00pm, I think I'll go home and get some sleep instead.

lol BA how could you complain about the weather, of all people the guy from fl is cryin about the weather, i would gladly trade for your rainy day thats prob in the 70s, you can have the 40temps we got up here

I was actually thinking about going to city park lake today to wet a line (was supposed to be warmer), instead we woke up to snow! But tomorrow is supposed to be 58 degrees! Of course I have to work :roll:

Latest posts