My tin for an ark?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldgeek

Reaction score
I finally finished my mods under the carport and now it won't quit #$%^& raining. I checked the 10 day forecast and it looks like rain 8 out of 10. :cry:

After I read your post I had to check to see if you lived in PA...I am so tired of rain. I can't work on my boat or get it out. It will have to get better soon, right?

Just wanted to let you know I feel your pain.

Same thing here in St. Louie, oldgeek... however instead of going to a lake or river I think the river is coming to us... Mississippi full, Meramac full. We live on top of a very tall hill so no worry of flooding but there are already some road closings...Bad winter, and now a bad spirng..we all have a bad case of cabin fever.
hang in there. Soon it will be 98 deg. with 90% humidity
peace

I feel your pain. I'm still working on mine when I can inside, but my garden is not going well so far. Pretty soon I hope to be painting, and that kind of humidity and cool weather just won't do. I sure am looling and hoping for some 80 and 30% humidity on this end. Doubt we're gonna see it though.

freetofish said:
Same thing here in St. Louie, oldgeek... however instead of going to a lake or river I think the river is coming to us... Mississippi full, Meramac full. We live on top of a very tall hill so no worry of flooding but there are already some road closings...Bad winter, and now a bad spirng..we all have a bad case of cabin fever.
hang in there. Soon it will be 98 deg. with 90% humidity
peace

I lived in Fenton for 10 years and Columbia, Illinois before that. When the Mississippi fills up and backs up into the Meramac and creeks, things get bad. I was there in 1993 and this is shaping up to be almost as bad. And then once the switch goes from winter to summer, it will get hot and humid real fast.

I feel your pain there brother - I live here in good ol' Louisville, KY, and we can't seem to get two days of free weather without rain over a 10 day period and its been like that for the past 2 months.

Latest posts