Happy Easter!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Easter!!!! Got all of my family coming in for some BBQ pork steaks today. Had to get out and check cattle this morning because of the water. So far my fences are still standing. Had 5.7" of rain since Fri. night and the radar shows it's coming again in a couple hours and calling for at least 2.5" more tomorrow. Had enough rain for a while.

Happy Easter to all the tin boaters and your families. Had a great sunrise service at church this morning and will be headed back for Sunday school and preaching in a little bit. Thank you Jesus for dying for my sin and for resurrection morning. For without Jesus none of us would have any hope of eternal life.

Yes happy easter to all indeed! Good morning so far....caught my first fish of the year. 6 little worthless trout...1 decent channel cat...1 little largemouth...and 2 garbage fish (utah chubs). Went fishin and made it home in time to hide some eggs for my daughter. A fine semi windy day in Idaho...semi windy is about as good as it gets. Heading to the in laws now for feasting....hopefully will remain an awesome day.....aah who am I kiddin...I caught fish this morning....nothins gonna kill that buzz.

And a belated Happy Easter to you all. Had some of the family over today.

One seven year old grand child caught a nice bass from the shore. My oldest son took the other one out on the paddle boat and taught the nine year old how to work a buzz bait. He didn't land
any bass, but had three fish come up; hit the lure and get hooked for a while.

Exciting day; too much food; and lots of fun.

regards, Rich

I'm a day late, but just woke from a food induced coma from the feast we had yesterday afternoon. Hope everyone had a great day.

For those on the Tubby thread... I won't be weighing in for a couple days ;-)