Insomnia

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4:30am central time. Why am I awake? Oh yeah, I'm at werk. Which raises the same question again... Why am I awake? Already played the trivia game. Might as well do werk. :lol:

jim i got you beat i sleep once for two days, for example i got outa bed at 11:30am yesterday (or was it 2:30pm) oh well im still up and will be prob till around 9 or 10, while watchin the classic i spooled up a few rods and now even tho im prob gonna get the skunk, im heading down to the river last 2 trips ive had a camera and nothin to take pics of well my batteries are now dead so ill be leaving it at home.

I have nights like that....just can't fall asleep. Sucks when you have to get up early for work the next day.

are they still airing those ads, i havent seen one around here for a while isnt the guy who owns the company locked up i feel like i saw something about him being in jail for a long time

From what i've read he didn't do anything wrong. He is being held without charges..Due to a small county in Florida not liking his business.

Jim, I feel your pain. I've had the same problem for many years. I've tried all the prescription meds but I hate them. I feel like a zombie the entire next day. I've been taking Benadryl Allergy which seems to help. I also use Tylenol PM which helps as well. I can only take them 2 nights in a row or it will start to make me drowsy the next day.

I had the same problem for years. Finally went to my doctor and got a prescription for Lunesta. Any time I have trouble now, I just take one of those little blue pills and I'm out in 30-45 minutes and sleep soundly for 6-8 hours. I wake up clear with no hangover the next day.

Careful Jim; a majority of baitmonkey attacks have been reported at around that hour - all across the U.S.

Latest posts