Bassmasters Bluegrass Brawl, KY Lake

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
pbw and others who might be interested:

The weigh-in for the Bassmasters Bluegrass Brawl is scheduled for 12-15 June at Ky Dam Village, Ky Lake. Myself and a couple of fellows from another site are currently planning on attending the weigh-in on Sunday June 15th. Any of you guys interested in attending? :?: :)

Is Kentucky lake in Kentucky of Tennessee? I know it sounds like a dumd question but the paperwork for the Triton owners tournament says the tournament is at Kentucky lake but the launch site is in Tennessee. Can anyone help me out with this? Also is anyone fishing in it and if not, any advice on the lake on what works and doesn't work. They say 40 lbs for two days will take it and I never been there. Any advice would be apprecitated. Thanks.

I might be out for the weigh in I think I'll be on vacation then.
BLK your answer is yes it is in both Tenn and Kentucky. i have fished the lake many times i fished 3 owners tournaments and 2 aba nationals.
you should have a great time out there be sure to bring a few ghost lemon pearl sammys the end of may is a great time to fish that lake.
Your takeoff point isn't too far from the spot that kvd fished last time he was there.
did you get your maps yet? I would be glad to show you what i got
just pm me and we will work it out.

Wayne

redbug said:
I might be out for the weigh in I think I'll be on vacation then.
BLK your answer is yes it is in both Tenn and Kentucky. i have fished the lake many times i fished 3 owners tournaments and 2 aba nationals.
you should have a great time out there be sure to bring a few ghost lemon pearl sammys the end of may is a great time to fish that lake.
Your takeoff point isn't too far from the spot that kvd fished last time he was there.
did you get your maps yet? I would be glad to show you what i got
just pm me and we will work it out.

Wayne

Good looking out Redbug! Your the man! =D>

Here's a map link to the Land Between the Lakes (LBL as it's known around here. You can take the canal from Ky Lake across to Lake Barkley and do some fishing there also. If you get the chance, be sure and pull into Grand Rivers (marina there) on the Ky Lake side, walk across the road and eat at Patti's Settlement. Prices are decent and the helpings are big. :) If you go across to Lake Barkley through the canal, stop at Kuttawa Harbor and try under the I-24 overpass. The Kuttawa/Lyons County ramp is only about 3 yrs old and is a nice 3-wide ramp, with pretty good parking for your vehicle and trailer once you launch. :)

https://www.kentuckylake.com/lbl/

Thanks for the info guys.
Redbug, I have'nt got any maps yet. I was going to bring it up on my GPS to see if I can find anything. If not I will probably purchase one. I'll keep you posted. Thanks gain.

Latest posts