TinBoats Official Trip to Cape Cod 5-13-11

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
So, BassAddict and myself are taking a trip North to see the TinBoats mansion and use teh TinBoat's Viking Boat

BassAddict is riding with me - so a question:

Should I put BassAddict in this style carrier:

DIkDJygaK93WduMKQei1ReJ97ZI_4EV3WL25yIXAisIq9FUukb2m1unGXBdMz728RCK5oc84pI65WoV8_yiFf7Se5CUkGsbuSAZ09XUoEFKlIqcSR5BabjEoM_6QSnPNtIRWTQ0kracZBHfzDH1_mb3UQux4PHrG1pxMmJo

Or this style:

ic-pet-crate-dog-carrier-oxford-600d-beige-2-p%5Bekm%5D266x200%5Bekm%5D.jpg

we could start a pool and wager on how many miles he lasts
or how far before someone stops you..

S&MFISH said:
Can't see the first choice, so I'm leaning toward the second. Very modern with lots of ventilation. Do you think it's strong enough?

Now that I've seen the first choice,I'll have to recant my earlier post. I vote for the first mode of transport. Much more ventilation and very strong. The second is a bit too posh.

Ahab drives like a madman!

I'll second that, your best bet is to take a sedative. Do not, I repeat, do not drink energy drinks while driving with him, he refuses to stop to let you pee :lol:

jkbirocz said:
Ahab drives like a madman!

I'll second that, your best bet is to take a sedative. Do not, I repeat, do not drink energy drinks while driving with him, he refuses to stop to let you pee :lol:

Taking a sedative around Dave is not a good idea either, the lawsuit prohibits me from talking about it though :shock: I think my best option is to quietly read the bible and smoke em if i got em!! And yea, after the first or second little 'accident' i think Dave will be a lot more willing to make the occasional pit stop :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
[Taking a sedative around Dave is not a good idea either, the lawsuit prohibits me from talking about it though :shock: I think my best option is to quietly read the bible and smoke em if i got em!! And yea, after the first or second little 'accident' i think Dave will be a lot more willing to make the occasional pit stop :LOL2:

i wonder why they dont call them floories instead of roofies your more likley to end up on the floor.

i heard thats ahabs favorite line

ONE WEEK UNTIL CC DAY

Now, Denny has agreed to do all the driving so I will have more time to do this to passing cars:
istockphoto_9227203-businessman-hanging-out-car-window.jpg

IF...you go with option 2....he'll have to paint his nails pink and dye his hair pink.

That just looks like a cage for one of those "toy" dogs (but bigger) to me.

Sounds like a great trip guys. Travel safe and don't forget your moms before you leave! [-X

fender66 said:
IF...you go with option 2....he'll have to paint his nails pink and dye his hair pink.

That just looks like a cage for one of those "toy" dogs (but bigger) to me.

Sounds like a great trip guys. Travel safe and don't forget your moms before you leave! [-X

plans changed no cage for me. IM DRIVING!!!!

Yes :evil:
Wish I could make it and meet a few of you. What places are you guys going to hit?

Latest posts