LETS GO FLYERS! or Bruins Suck THE BET

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
So, since I am from Philly and Jim is from some stick bean town place with a lamo hocky team

And Our respective teams are playing in the playoffs starting this weekend

I HEREBY DECLARE AND DO SUBMIT this challenge

The Flyers will win the series

what do you want to bet against that Jim?

How about this - we will random pick two TB sponsors and the winner gets top choose two items from each sponsor (up to $50.00 worth anyway)

Bring it on Chicken Bruin

BartBruinsSuck.jpg

images

Hey Capt, where were you last year when the Hawks won it? I didn't get aany sweet deal chalenges from you then, like you're giving Jim???? :)

BTW, how come I can't enlarge that cute picture??? =P~

Alright!!! GO...............................uh, um...................................... I don't know who to pull for!!!!! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

lswoody said:
Alright!!! GO...............................uh, um...................................... I don't know who to pull for!!!!! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

well if you want to be behind the winning team get yourself some orange and black

and practice this chant

Thomas SUCKS
Thomas Sucks ....

FLYERS

This is what you will be buying me............ I will give you the extra $5 :lol:
You will bring it with you when you come to the cape, and we will dump it in my pond X. 8)

https://www.fishiding.com/products/%22Safehouse%22-Artificial-Fish-Habitat.html
DSCF0150_%28800x600%29__93918_zoom.jpg

Go Bruins! :LOL2:

Ahab,
The series has not started yet and I already feel bad for you. I will tell you what.........

Drop $25 into my paypal account Today and we will call the whole bet off. You were thinking irrationally and I hope now that you have had a day to think about your mistake you take the smart way out.

Jim said:
Ahab,
The series has not started yet and I already feel bad for you. I will tell you what.........

Drop $25 into my paypal account Today and we will call the whole bet off. You were thinking irrationally and I hope now that you have had a day to think about your mistake you take the smart way out.

WOW - you must be eating those "cool aid" beans in Boston. I am surprised that Boston even has a hockey team, but hey when you spent that many years playing second fiddle for George Steinbrenner I guess you guys will accept anything

Because we don't have an NHL hockey team here in Toronto, I have the luxury of supporting any team in the NHL that I choose. I have to say that my money's on the Flyers in this series.

BassAddict said:
A vote for a bruins win is a vote against Ahab. Go br......bru............bruins, darn that stung the tongue!

That's just wrong I understand the ban AHAB and am wit chew on dat but to root against the ORANGE AND BLACK????

you should be ashamed of yourself

It sounds like Jim is having second thoughts and hiding his fear
Jim We understand if you want to come over we have room

I'm a transplant from Attleboro. Been a B's fan my entire life. Got to see them whoop the 'canes here back in Jan. The B's will atone for the epic meltdown last year. B's in 6.

Let's Go Bruins!

Jim that fish attractor should be a great addition to your pond. :LOL2:

floundahman said:
I'm a transplant from Attleboro. Been a FLYERS fan my entire life. Got to see them whoop the 'canes here back in Jan. The B'S will AGAIN SHOW THEY HAVE NOT RECOVERED FROM the epic meltdown last year. FLY GUYS in 6.

Let's Go FLYERS

Jim that fish attractor should be a great addition to your pond.BUT I DONT THINK IT WILL HAPPEN :LOL2:

glad to have you on board :wink:

redbug said:
BassAddict said:
A vote for a bruins win is a vote against Ahab. Go br......bru............bruins, darn that stung the tongue!

That's just wrong I understand the ban AHAB and am wit chew on dat but to root against the ORANGE AND BLACK????

you should be ashamed of yourself

I know, I struggled with it myself since I grew up (and still am for the most part) a Philly sports fan. But in the end the deciding factor was my contempt for Ahab far out weighs my love of the Flyers! Now if it was the eagles it would be a diffrent story!

Latest posts