Look what came today

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassGeek54

Reaction score
Hey guys look what I just got:

Quantum_reel_1_1.jpg

_2.jpg

Now I just have to figure out how to get it into the house and hide the credit card bill when it comes. :)

Hey Jim -- you know how women buy like a new purse or new shoes and then say "I saved X number of dollars"? Do you think it would help if I told her I saved $43.00.

Then when she says "you already have 6 rods and 5 reels" I can say "you have 300 pairs of shoes". You know I am new to fishing so I am looking for some help form you guys on this one...does that logic work? :)

BassGeek54 said:
Hey Jim -- you know how women buy like a new purse or new shoes and then say "I saved X number of dollars"? Do you think it would help if I told her I saved $43.00.

Then when she says "you already have 6 rods and 5 reels" I can say "you have 300 pairs of shoes". You know I am new to fishing so I am looking for some help form you guys on this one...does that logic work? :)

trust me... BAD idea - never mention their wardrobe.

Just tell her you are giving up your favorite soft drink for a week to pay for it... lol (or set yourself up a ghost savings account where you pull out $5-20 every so often to put back into your "man funds"...

Not enough quantum fans round these parts. Nice reel for sure. I was really glad to see the smoke get released, because I am a HUGE fan of light reels.

Sure wish I could afford them..

Attachments

• 0423111332.jpg
    0423111332.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 228
you just need the right wife!!! i have been home for 3 weeks and have been burning up the credit card.
i got a new fury prop, windshield for the boat, and about $300 in crank baits and soft plastics..
now if i could just get to use them.
i think she understands because she is still bringing me my meals...

did i tell you i have lost 20lbs ... maybe she doesn't understand

Not enough quantum fans round these parts. Nice reel for sure. I was really glad to see the smoke get released, because I am a HUGE fan of light reels.

My other Quantum is a Response which is lower end but i like it and I have 2 Bass Pro Qualifiers in baitcasters. I really shouldn't have spent the money on this one but I just wanted it so badly. Here is a bonus I can now get a KVD jersey (regularly $69) for $6.95 shipping. :)

Actually, my wife is pretty understanding I haven't spent much money on myself for years -- until I started fishing last year. :D

I was thinking of putting braid on this one...what do you guys think?

Latest posts