Couldn't believe what I saw!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
You know Im not a bike hater, I support'em

But I couldn't believe what I saw yesterday that absolutley ticked me off, some guy riding a bike with a toddler on the back, I know he may look bigger in the pic but trust me he was a little thing, this little guy couldn't have been more than three maybe two.

I had to go 65 to catch up to him and hold it at 60 to take the first pick, then at the stop light and took the second pic, I called police for the PROTECT & SERVE thingy.

I told them where he was heading and you won't miss him, All that was keeping the little guy on was him holding onto the bigger guy, heck his little feet couldn't even touch the foot pegs, they was flappen in the wind when he was doing 60. Hope they caught him, I lost him him in the traffic and another stop light

04-29-11_1507.jpg

04-29-11_1513.jpg

that's simply rediculous and stupid as it gets when it comes to being an adult! I've taken my 7 and 10yr old grls on mine, an entire 1/8th of a mile down the rd and back and never exceeded 10-15 MPH. Don't know for sure if there is an age limit for kids on MC's but there sure as hell should be cause common sense apparently don't get the job done!

Agree, I have taken my kids for a small ride here and there at 7 and up,at a slow speed, but that was stupid as can be, I mean his little legs was flappen in the wind, Im tellen ya! He was just holding on to his shirt too.

It was one of those later on the more I thought about it the madder I got.

Sadly Indiana does not provide for the protection of their young on a motorcycle.

Indiana Motorcycle Laws
Motorcycle Helmet
Required by law under age 18, required for instructional permit holders
State Funded Rider Ed
Available for all eligible applicants Eye Protection Required by law under age 18
Daytime Use of Headlight
Required by law-modulating headlight permitted, required for vehicles manufactured after 1/1/56
Passenger Seat
Required if carrying a passenger
Passenger Footrest
Required if carrying a passenger
Passenger Age Restriction
None

Helmet Speakers
No Restrictions
Periodic Safety Inspection
Not Required

Latest posts