Waterproof Shoes

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truckmechanic said:
Anyone know of any waterproof shoes on the market? I would prefer then to look like Tennis shoes if possible.
I haven't heard of any........I use these sandals (I prefer waterlogged.... :lol: ):

https://www.hockeymonkey.com/ccm-locker-room-slide-4676-sandal.html

Truckmechanic said:
Anyone know of any waterproof shoes on the market? I would prefer then to look like Tennis shoes if possible.

I know your lookin for tennis shoe type but if u never tried crocs u should really look into them, they are comfy and if u get sand or mud in them it just rinses right out

Just go barefoot? I were some flip flops while launching, then take them off in the boat. It makes me pickup each and every hook in the boat, but is very comfy.

wasilvers said:
Just go barefoot? I were some flip flops while launching, then take them off in the boat. It makes me pickup each and every hook in the boat, but is very comfy.

If it was warmer out I would but the mornings here are still getting down in the 40's and 50's. I'm not really looking for them to wear all the time either, just when it is raining. I have a rain suit but nothing to rotect my feet.

look for gore tex lined shoes. the problem you will have is the water running down the rainsuit pantsleg and right into/on to your socks/inside the shoe. Some crocs don't have holes in them, or few anyway.

If you're wearing a rain suit, I'd definitely recommend going with boots instead of shoes. TNT is on point with having waterproof shoes and rain gear - the water rolls right down into your shoes...I recommend Wolverine boots - a friend of mine bought some a couple of years ago and didn't realize they ran too big for him, so he gave them to me - they're steel toed and waterproof. I do all of my chores in these boots and wear them fishing (I do a lot of bank fishing in the rain and these are terrific).

I have been looking into the Vibram FiveFingers for fishing/boating and that sort of stuff.

Just have to convince the woman to let me buy some! She things they are ugly and only weird people wear them haha.

FishinsMyLife said:
The only shoes that look dumber than these...
Trcothorn said:
are these...
baseball_guy_99 said:
Vibram FiveFingers

:lol:

crocs may look dumb but i got some camo ones that i LOVE.
im too lazy to look up what Vibram FiveFingers are but if those are the shoes that look like bare feet then i wouldnt be caught dead looking at them in the store

Funny, according to my email, campmore has the five finger shoes on sale now. I don't like crocs or the other, just my personal preference, but I think they are both ok in water.

To all y'all boys who care about how shoes look - when you get my age, you don't give a suck egg mule how it looks, it just has to be comfortable and do the job!

I got some GoreTex shoes from Cabela's that are pretty good. Also, the LaCrosse rubber boots are great and the newer Muck (? I think it is) boots are like wearing tennis shoes, but keep feet dry. Now, as for safety in a boat, have to be careful with boots on ye feet.

Latest posts