Going to see Jimmy Buffet tonight!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baseball_guy_99

Reaction score
The fiance got us tickets to see Jimmy back in February for my birthday. I love her :D

He is coming to The Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Maryland Heights, MO.

Anyone else in the St. Louis area going to be there?

I'll report tomorrow how it was...I'm sure it will be amazing.

8) Nice to see other Parrot heads aboard. He will be in New Orleans Sunday at Jazz Fest.

I have just about every song downloaded on my boat radio.

As I figured...he put on an amazing show. Most concerts I have been to they seem like it's such a PITA for them to be out there and singing, but Jimmy was having a blast. Laughing and joking the whole time.

The show lasted 2 1/2 hours and then he did an encore for about 15mins. I'm not sure how many people that place will hold, but I'm sure it was sold out. The lawn was absolutely ridiculous. It was packed with people standing shoulder to shoulder. Luckily we had chair seats...but we didn't even use the seats because we were standing the whole time.

I will definitely go see him again when he comes back!

"I love mine with lettuce and tomatoes, Heinz 57 and French Fried Potatoes. A big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer!"

Was not aware he was in town. I won't be going, but say hello to his lead guitar player Peter Mayer. He and his brother (bass player) spend a good portion of their growing up years in St. Louis. (Kirkwood area).

Have fun!

Well the fiance had to work til 5...so we didn't get to do any of the pregame tailgating :(

There were all kinds of cars that were decked out. One person even had a bar on their trailer. A guy had a boat behind his truck that looked like a shark haha. Funny thing is...there are signs all over the parking lot that say Open Alcohol Containers are prohibited by law and absolutely no alcohol consumption allowed on premises.

Fender, when Jimmy introduced Mr. Mayer, the crowed went nutz!

Fender, when Jimmy introduced Mr. Mayer, the crowed went nutz!

He's one of the greats that people aren't aware of. The man is simply amazing on guitar. He comes through town a couple times a year and I hardly ever miss his shows. He has a great Christmas album too. Very sophisticated!

Latest posts