Cinco De Mayo?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully this one goes better.
We had about 10 neighborhood kid over taking turns hitting the pinata but it started to rain so my oldest nephew just smacked it and all the candy went flying.

Well i hope everyone elses went a bit better than mine. I found out today that I spend too much time fishing, hunting, running around in the woods, working on my boat, working on the garden, taking care of the yard, building furniture,working on cars, helping the neighbors, riding fourwheelers, and part-time farming. Well at least that is what my girlfriend was claiming as she broke up with me tonight. Oh well I warned her when she stared wanting to date what she was getting into. But other than that it was a pretty good day. I had a good day at work and found out that my favorite ESPN radio station is back on the air.

Jasonalex84 said:
Well i hope everyone elses went a bit better than mine. I found out today that I spend too much time fishing, hunting, running around in the woods, working on my boat, working on the garden, taking care of the yard, building furniture,working on cars, helping the neighbors, riding fourwheelers, and part-time farming. Well at least that is what my girlfriend was claiming as she broke up with me tonight. Oh well I warned her when she stared wanting to date what she was getting into. But other than that it was a pretty good day. I had a good day at work and found out that my favorite ESPN radio station is back on the air.

your girlfriend, well ex, sounds just like mine. just she hasnt broke up with me yet. shes been putting up with all my crap for 4 years now so hopefully she knows how its gonna be

Sounds like my first 3 wives. Been married to #4 for ten years now, she's right beside me (or a little bit ahead) in all that stuff.

Latest posts