Wired2Fish/Rainy Day....Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Another contest....not just for a rainy day. :mrgreen:

https://blog.wired2fish.com/frabill-fxe-rain-suit-contest/?&utm_campaign=emailmarketing_frabill%20fxe%20rain%20suit%20contest_20110510

Good luck guys....hope to see a TinBoater win this. Actually....hope it's me! :LOL2:

Jim said:
Wow! Are you kidding me?

This is a serious rain suit. I would love one of these. I am in. =D>

Absolutely. I have some great gear, but this rain suit is really great and much better than mine.

Thanks for getting that up so quickly! It definitely is a nice suit. Good luck tinboaters!
-Todd

Hmmmm....going fishing in a tournament this weekend with my youngest daughter (her first). It's supposed to rain. Did I win this yet? :roll:

no offence fender but I hope your daughter catches a monster fish, and many many more.
I know you do too. Just be safe
peace

Jim said:
imgonnamissher said:
fender66 said:
Hmmmm....going fishing in a tournament this weekend with my youngest daughter (her first). It's supposed to rain. Did I win this yet? :roll:

Nope, but I know who did...... :wink:
Seriouly? Did you win?

Got the email yesterday!! Couldn't believe it!! :eek: :eek: I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever won a drawing like this. I thought it was a hoax at first and then I went on the website and verified it. Out of all the entries and only two winners, I was one of them!!! =D> =D> :D :)

I'm gonna have to let Fender try it out though since I wouldn't even have know about the contest if he wouldn't have started this thread. Thanks man!!

I'll post pics as soon as I get it. The sizing was confusing for me because I usually where an XL in all my shirts, but all the measurements were coming in on the upper end of the medium size, so I ordered the Large. I'll let you all know how that works out for me so you'll know how to order if you are interested in purchasing one of these awesome storm suits.

I'm gonna have to let Fender try it out though since I wouldn't even have know about the contest if he wouldn't have started this thread. Thanks man!!

I'll post pics as soon as I get it. The sizing was confusing for me because I usually where an XL in all my shirts, but all the measurements were coming in on the upper end of the medium size, so I ordered the Large. I'll let you all know how that works out for me so you'll know how to order if you are interested in purchasing one of these awesome storm suits.

Way to go..that's great. I want to see a picture of you with it on after it arrives.

I will take you up on the offer of letting me try it out. How about for the next 10 years or so. I promise I'll send it back to you after that. :mrgreen:

fender66 said:

Way to go..that's great. I want to see a picture of you with it on after it arrives.

I will take you up on the offer of letting me try it out. How about for the next 10 years or so. I promise I'll send it back to you after that. :mrgreen:

You can borrow it when you come down to help me finish my build!! :LOL2:

fender66 said:

Well, I got home from the chiropractor today and had a package on the porch. Sure enough, it was from Frabil. Against my wife's better judgment (because I messed up my back), I went ahead and tried it on, and we were all right: this is one serious rain suit!! It's as comfortable as I'll get out too!! And the sizing I guessed was about right. I could have gotten away with a medium on the pants/overalls, but still comfortable and the Large jacket is just right. To give you an idea for sizing if you're interested, I am about 6 foot tall and about 185 pounds. With all the adjustments on this suit, the sizes are very versatile and allow for different layers for undergarments.

Forgive the blurry pics:

Attachments

• IMG00331-20110527-1323[1].jpg
    IMG00331-20110527-1323[1].jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG00330-20110527-1323[1].jpg
    IMG00330-20110527-1323[1].jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG00328-20110527-1322[1].jpg
    IMG00328-20110527-1322[1].jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG00327-20110527-1322[1].jpg