Future Country Music Star?? - what do you think??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Music Star???

• A Sure Shot

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Sounds Good to Me

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • When Can I Get a CD?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll get by, but never be a household name

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Might survive, but never a star

• Don't quit the day job

• Are you serious???

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • My ears hurt!!

• Total voters

imgonnamissher

Reaction score
Check out this link to a single release that my best friend has recently done. He just got his first run of CDs back. This song was at number 195 last week and that's without anyone promoting it. Please check it out and let me know what you think. If you are interested in getting a CD, let me know and check out the second link to his website. He has already been guaranteed bookings at several "name brand" locations in Nashville and other events. Most popular upcoming event is at the Show-Music and Arts festival in Springfield, MO where he'll share the stage with names like Tim McGraw, Carrie Underwood, and others of the like. Yes, I'm partial, but let me know what you think. You can also check out all his songs on itunes.

https://iheartradio.com/new2/artists/bradleymatthew

https://bradleymatthewonline.com/

Don't forget to vote!!

Thanks Jim. I'm hoping he does well too, and it's looking pretty good for just getting started. Him and his two sisters did okay a few years back in Southern Gospel and were really moving up when his youngest sister decided to leave the group because of her future husband. So it's taken a little time for him to move forward with his music.

SWEET, I think he has an excellent chance to get to the top, tell him I said Good Luck =D>

imgonnamissher said:
fender66 said:
Humpffff....

I can't get to this from work. I'll check it out from home.

I really hate "Big Brother" :evil:

Well, did you check it out?

No. I actually forgot with all the time I've had to spend working on 7th and 8th grade homework studies with my girls.

shamoo said:
SWEET, I think he has an excellent chance to get to the top, tell him I said Good Luck =D>

I'll be sure to pass that along. BTW, I was wrong....his full album won't be available for another week or two on itunes, but you can get a copy by sending me a pm. If you'd like to check out more of his stuff, you can search his name (Bradley Matthew) on youtube and come up with a few more songs. I'll warn you though, they are recorded live with a home video camera in a bar in Nashville where he was fronting for Bucky Covington, so the quality is not that great. (Not to mention it was also an acoustic set with his drummer playing guitar because his guitar player wasn't available that particular date, but you can still check out the songs if you like.)

Latest posts