I'm back..................JIGGY

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jigster63

Reaction score
I'm back......Couldn't get back in here with my old user/name so I changed it 3 numbers since I am 63 now.....Me and my bride have moved to florida from ky and we are loving it .....I have fished a ton since we been here and have caught some gooduns......Best bass so far has been 8-2 ....Had several 6 and better.....WE living 35 mins from Okeechobee now.....What a lake guys ..If ya ever have a chance you have got to fish this lake...........I have used the rod u guys gave me in 2009 for being tin boat member of the yr matter fact I caught the biggest bass down here on it and a weightless fluke.............Glad to b back guys......................JIGGY

thank's guys i'll check it out lil later kinda likin this name lol feel like a newbie LOL............................JIGGY

You nailed it WW ..... Plus with my bad knees and the Brides bad neck we had to get somewhere more consistently warm all the time.....And as far as Pictures some are coming soon......................................................JIGGY

OH ya ....Jim I'll just keep this name Jigster63 kinda like it so if ya wanna get rid of the old username be okay Thank you sir......

Welcome back Newbie :LOL2: , That set up you won is Sweet glad you had a chance to break her in the right way, sounds like you've caught some impressive fish. Congrats on your move and ENJOY. Dont forget to post some pictures, maybe you can show Roland Martin a thing or two.

Welcome back Jiggy! Wondered where you went. Congrats on the move. You're now 35 minutes from big hawg heaven.

Welcome back.

I don't guess I'll be bumping into you on the lake anymore. Bummer.

We never even got a chance to go fishing together.

Quack Don't ya catch all my whites down below Barkley dam.......Gonna miss fishing there for sure ...........................JIGGY

Latest posts