Got my new TM

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

switchback

Reaction score
I ordered the Minn kota 50lb thrust 42" shaft foot controlled Edge and been waiting 8 days for it to get to the store (Free shipping to store). I came home at lunch and seen the e-mail that it was there. I ran to the store after work to get it. I get home and open the top and the cover for the head was busted into about 8 or 10 pieces. Now I have to have them pick it back up and send another. Going to make them ship the next one overnight to my house. This is why I don't like ordering online, but the price was alot better than anywhere else and shaft size I wanted. Live and learn I guess.

Minn Kota will take care of you they are a great company I wouldn't use any thing else

Man that stinks, after waiting for what probably seemed like an eternity, than to get damaged goods, thats not right, I wonder where the damage occured. I'm sure they'll make it as painless as possable for the return. good Luck.

:( no fun.

Last time I got a shipped to store deal, the store had me waiting for an hour while they found the stupid thing. :evil:

Well, I called First thing this morning and they said take it back to store and get a refund that they were out of stock online and I know they don't have them in the store. Going to find one some where else.

Latest posts