new here. just sayin hi to all.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Reaction score
hello everybody.
i like to go fishing as much as i can, so that led me to boats. i don't know if i'd be an accepted member in tinboats because all i have are wooden homebuilt boats. i found the site in my hunt for information on how to rig my boat for fishing. the aluminum jonboats here are awesome. i'd like deck my plywood jonboat the same way.
will be doing a lot of reading now, looking forward to learning a lot from you guys.

Welcome aboard - everyone is welcome; heck we have a bunch of members without boats at all.

Fill in your profile to add your location

Watch out for BassAddict and Fishingcop, they are trouble!

:WELCOME: J.P.
Thanks for joining! Looking forward to seeing your mod. We have a very small but growing non Aluminum boat build group which is very cool in my opinion.

Jim

Enjoy the site. There's a wealth of information here and there's probably not a question you could ask concerning boats that hasn't been asked before or, if not, that someone here couldn't answer.

WELCOME ABOARD!!! I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A LIL WHILE AND I LOVE IT!!!! THESE GUYS DO A GREAT JOB

:WELCOME:

I joined here before I even had a boat, so nobody should give you a hard time if you own non-aluminum boats. I don't know him personally, but everyone tells me Ahab is trouble...

thanks for the warm welcome guys, and the warnings.....
i'd post my photos asap. right now, i'm just too busy catching up.

Latest posts