Buffalo Wings!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffalo Wings

• Whole wings...Bring on the mess!

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • Boneless.......Fork and knife please!

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I woke up hungry this morning! :LOL2:
I like mine hot!
anchor-bar-buffalo-wings.jpg

Welp my plans for the day are booked, hunt down a good bucket of chicken wings then some night fishin' :)

Edit: Although that might conflict with my penciled in pizza plans for the day................................... Darn Jim, so conflicted now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta have em HOT HOT HOT!!!!!! Although there's a place around here called Buffalo Wing University - they have a wing called the D.O.A. Let's just say that I eat a LOT of hot food, down tobasco like it's ketchup, and this thing was absolutely wild. I was able to eat exactly 2 of them before I could no longer continue - the worst thing about it was that it was so hot, it didn't hit ya until you'd already eaten most of it, then it started burning the lining of your esophagus and the heat came back up into the back of your mouth (nothing helped).

Bones only - fingers are different meat and have a different taste & texture.

Darn Jim, now I have to get some wings. Love em hot hot. I used to go to this bar on Thursdays for 10 cent wings. The cook tried to up the heat every week to blow me out. Thank god he didn't have ghost peppers though

BassAddict said:
Welp my plans for the day are booked, hunt down a good bucket of chicken wings then some night fishin' :)

Edit: Although that might conflict with my penciled in pizza plans for the day................................... Darn Jim, so conflicted now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats wrong with you? Buffalo chicken pizza! \:D/

I just don't feel right about leaving all those chicken's wingless, so I go for the boneless kind.

:LOL2:

I had some buffalo wing flavored peanuts today...those things were darn good. I was glad to see the wife had some wings in the fridge when I got home.

i want 'um just mildly hot.
i'm drooling for a big platter. skin, bones and all.

save the fork and knife for the steak.

I made some killer buffalo wings the other day. I swear the best I ever had. I cut my own wings, used Hooters mix, and then used Petes buffalo sauce. They were great.

Then I did the math. While I could probably save money making my own sauce and breading, the price tag was on the wings. I made about 23 wings and drummettes and it costed me around 15 bucks. I really didn't save much more money than I would going to Buffalo wild wings, or something!

Can you imagine a group of cowboys sittin around the camp fire with manure on their boot saying something like, "Aren't you glad Buffalo's don't fly". I guess the white stuff from the big birds around her that appear on my truck, are nothing to what it would be like if buffalo's could fly... of course we know they can't cause they don't have any wings....... we ate um all.

Latest posts