Zoom over to Wired 2 Fish for another great contest!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Here's your chance to be famous!

And...they practically give you the answers to this one. Doesn't get ANY easier.

Let's go TinBoaters.....enter and win!

https://blog.wired2fish.com/zoom-super-flukes-contest/?utm_campaign=EmailMarketing_Zoom+Super+Flukes+Contest_20110520

I totally gave you all the answers to this one. Just click on the text that is underlined or click on an image. Have fun!

I think we had a TinBoater as one of the winners of the Frabill Suit.

G2Wired said:
I totally gave you all the answers to this one. Just click on the text that is underlined or click on an image. Have fun!

Oooh, Oooh...I hope it was me! :LOL2:

Dang it...just checked. It wasn't. #-o Did get my state right with one winner. My name and town was wrong though. You guys keep screwing up. :roll:

fender66 said:
G2Wired said:

Dang it...just checked. It wasn't. #-o Did get my state right with one winner. My name and town was wrong though. You guys keep screwing up. :roll:

Our BAD Chris! LOL I think you should move...hahahaha

G2Wired said:
fender66 said:
G2Wired said:

Our BAD Chris! LOL I think you should move...hahahaha

Ahhh....just my luck lately. I won't hold it against you. This time! :LOL2:

Latest posts