TinBoats Trivia Topics - Add Your Favorite

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingCop

Reaction score
If you are a player or would play if there were certain topics you'd like to see, please respond with your favorite topics. I know some of the topics that some of you like, but let's start a list of favorites - I'll go first, you can add as many as you like..

Fishingcop - 50-60's music
Popeye - Science/technology ------------ and Cow stuff on Sundays :)
Redbug - Movies
one100grand - contemporary sports - and anything but Civil War stuff :)
Capt Ahab (esquired) - civil war stuff --------- ready to change your mind on this one??
hossthehermit - Spillen (spelling?) ------ got one coming up on Thursday

more requests:
Topic "Ahab" on Mondays
Topic "Popeye" on Thursdays
Topic "bovine" on Sundays

Popeye said:
FishingCop said:
Popeye said:
Anything but the Sci/tech category
Actually I like the 50's music.

You are not sucking up like you're supposed to????? :)

Whadda ya mean?

Now that's much better..... you were on the verge of being banned......

BTW, now that I'm running the show, you should know that I have special access to Popeye's games and can make sure he doesn't win:) :) :) All the more reason to suck up :) :)

Popeye said:
Don't think I've won too many in the recent past anyhow.

You've been in the top ten consistently and even won 1 month in the last ten (see Hall of Fame) ---- you're no slouch, just saying don't screw up by not sucking up :p :p :p

You and Capt Ahab ( aka Flounderhead an Esquired) can rule the game if you play your cards right :) :) :)

(Hope all the other members know this is all in jest and I really don't have any control on the game, heh, heh, heh, right Capt Ahab?? :)

FishingCop said:
(Hope all the other members know this is all in jest and I really don't have any control on the game, heh, heh, heh, right Capt Ahab?? :)

I gave you the controls - so you better be controlling the game. The trick is to give Popeye a glimmer of hope each month and then........................

SNATCH DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY!

Captain Ahab said:
FishingCop said:

I gave you the controls - so you better be controlling the game. The trick is to give Popeye a glimmer of hope each month and then........................

SNATCH DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY!

Sounds like a good way to control :) :)

Popeye said:
Does that make you the Glimmer Man?

Well, never saw the movie, but after reading about it, I actually was the Glimmer Man, long time ago, before I got to old to be stealthy :) Then I retired, but, in my early police career, I was pretty **** good at the game :) But, now I have the power back - I the head honcho at TinBoats Trivia :) :) 8)

FishingCop said:
Popeye said:

Well, never saw the movie, but after reading about it, I actually was the Glimmer Man, long time ago, before I got to old to be stealthy :) Then I retired, but, in my early police career, I was pretty **** good at the game :) But, now I have the power back - I the head honcho at TinBoats Trivia :) :) 8)
And humble to boot

redbug said:
FishingCop said:
Popeye said:

And humble to boot

Yeah, that too :) :)

but, that didn't sound like sucking up??? Sunday movies are in jeopardy :p

First post updated with favorites received so far. Need more responses with more favorites ????? Here is a list of regular players we haven't heard from yet:

Revrat
Esquired
biguy2
defiant
hossthehermit
shootisttx
tunaboy
mercerm
flintlock
ihuntde
Sandman
bigpondonly
oollie
tsuriya
gunny146
trm15
raxarsr
johnson1968
fishfulthinking

Anything you pick is great with me

Your options are limited and everything just repeats anyway

How about civil war stuff?

Captain Ahab said:
Anything you pick is great with me

Your options are limited and everything just repeats anyway

How about civil war stuff?

I can do civil war stuff --- looks like the custom categories are endless?? Regular topics repeat, but I'm trying to stay with topics that have 2000-3000 questions, so the repeat questions aren't that prevalent????

Latest posts