Envious

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hanr3

Reaction score
Here I sit in my backyard watching my dogs stare at teh neighbors kids playing while I browse TinBoats dreaming of the next time I can get on the water.

I live on the corner lot of a dead end street. I know just about every boat in the neighborhood. Dont know the owners, yet.
Nieghbor just drive by with a TinBoat in tow, another just yelled out high as he drove by. Dogs wanting in due to the thunder and increase in wind. Yep, another storm is rolling in. Oh what a beautiful night.

Thinking hte next time Ill get out is the next HOI Crappie Club Tournament, in two weeks. This weekend is out, hernia surgery Thursday.

And there goes another TinBoat.

Envious, wishing it was me rolling home.....

Starting to rain, time to change locations. See ya on the water, at least in my dreams.

Yep know what ya mean. I haven't been fishen yet, have had some major things around the house I have had to do, and it was quit a bit, I put it off the last two years so it was WAY pass due.

I have been avoiding a hiatal hernia surgery, just been taken a med for it. The pain lately hasn't been to good, but I sit here envious of you going thru a surgery, Im such a chicken

Hope you have a speedy recovery :wink:

You'll heal up in know time.
I had acouple hernia surgery's,acouple days pretty sore,won't move to much.The end of the week you could be on the water,just don't go a straining yourself to quickly.
Heal up and catch some fish.

Hang in there Man!!! I just found out that I 've got to work Sat, was suppose to go camping on the river Fri. night, so I kinda understand. Will be praying for you and hope the surgery goes well.

Today is Thursday. No word from you yet Hanr, but it's still early. We are praying for you. Give us an update when you can. [-o<

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

Haven't had much fishing time also. Other boat has engine problems and will try to work on it tomorrow. New to me aluminum boat still in too many pieces but am working on it.

Surgery went fine, although it took almost 4 hours for the guy/gal before me.

Resting comfortable at home for about another 5 mintues. Then its off to my sons graduation.

The boss just gave me the final boarding call.
See you all later.

Latest posts