For crying out loud! Whats with this weather?!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codeman

Reaction score
Sitting here glued to the weather channel. OK, Tx getting drilled. Listened in to a conference call at work this afternoon from NWS basically telling us that we are in for VERY rough weather in southern Mo/ West Ky/ and So Il. tomorrow, we have already been warning the schools etc. This crap is getting old. I'm 38 and I do not remember ever having weather like we have this year from snow, floods, and severe storms.

I agree. It is getting pretty crazy all throughout the Midwest. The tornados are unbelievable. What they do to towns is insane.

Codeman said:
Sitting here glued to the weather channel...

It seems like The Weather Channel and our local weatherman are just about the main "shows" we watch lately, trying to see what's coming next. More nasty stuff forecast for here late today or early AM tomorrow. If I could afford it, it'd be nice to move somewhere "safe", but I don't think a place like that exists anymore. :shock:

My heart goes out to you guys in the Midwest. Watching the weather channel last night and it just looks brutal. Hope everyone makes it through safely.

Looks like you guys have already got it once this morning. I haven't talked to Manda yet, try to let her sleep if she is. They have upgraded us now from moderate to put your head between your legs and kiss your butt goodbye. Lovely.

Latest posts