Boat Trailer Blooper

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So not trying to sound dumb, but why did he go out so far? Looked like his boat would have floated off the trailer about 20 feet out.

I am feeling better and better about my first launch last weekend. It may not have been the most graceful but I did not get my truck stuck in the lake. :D

Maybe that happens a lot there and that is why the tractors were on the beach -- i thought that was odd too.

The tractor is the new popular thing. I fish at Fort Cobb lake in western Olahoma, Everyone here that lives at the lake is using old tractors to haul their boats to the lake. They even have a club they all belong too. Its just a novelty thing.

One of the lakes around here they use tractors sometimes because of the traction, the engine, exhaust and intake is up high. Only in a few private lake areas. So that doesnt surprise me to much. I am from WI remind you so we use them for like everything. Lose your license up here from drunk driving or what ever reason they jump on tractors an drive them around. No I am not one of them. LOL

2funny.gif
I needed a good laugh! That's what you call a major cluster f%$#, lol.

Thanks for posting that. 8) .

For sale: SUV with minor water damage. 8-[

By the time the third truck got involved, all I could think was, "Like lemmings going over the cliff."

I did like the "Green Acres" theme in french, though.

Driver of the Ford "My bad fellas, my emergency brake was on"
That was indeed a first class cluster F. I was hoping maybe one more truck got involved.

all i can say is that is some funny stuff.
reminds me of the family that had a brand new ski boat, they came back to the dock about the time we were getting ready to shove off and were asking how fast their boat should go, it wasnt getting on plane. kind of odd. until the guy we were with noticed someting,

wait for it......

uuuummmmm....... you need to unhook the trailer first! they launched the boat and trailer together! No wonder it would nt get up on plane!

lovedr79 said:
all i can say is that is some funny stuff.
reminds me of the family that had a brand new ski boat, they came back to the dock about the time we were getting ready to shove off and were asking how fast their boat should go, it wasnt getting on plane. kind of odd. until the guy we were with noticed someting,

wait for it......

uuuummmmm....... you need to unhook the trailer first! they launched the boat and trailer together! No wonder it would nt get up on plane!

All I can say is wow. I wish I was there to see that show.

i was just surprised the boat was still floating. the marina hooked their tractor to the toungue and pulled it up, reattached their truck and gave them a lesson in boat launching.

Latest posts