How fast time goes

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perchin

Reaction score
I have not been on all that much in the past several months... well, not 3 to 4 times a day like I'm used too :mrgreen: Been too busy at work lately to do anything but put in 60 to 70hrs every-week. Of course what little I'm getting of weekends, is being spent working on the house, and getting the baby's room ready. I can't beleive how fast the days are flying by. My wife is due to have our baby girl July 9th. My wife does all the art work guys.

phone photos
Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

oh so cute!
congrats on the baby! my second son is due third week of august, but i'm not making a baby room. tsk tsk tsk... i'm such a bad father.

Awesome job, and congrats on the little fishing buddy on the way.

Prayers for everything to go perfectly for the three of you.

Congrats on the new addition-to-be. Now time will really start to fly. Before you know it, the kids are grown up.

Well it seems time is going bye faster than I ever could of imagined. I didn't fish even once this past summer :( , and didn't even have time to pull the boat out with our new addition :mrgreen: I give you the long over-due introduction to Chloe Denise Ring. Born July 5th 5lbs. 14oz.
I can say she has changed our lives for the better, and I have never felt this strongly for anything else in the world. Being a father is not something that one can just explain, but rather has to experience to apprieciate.
I know its been forever since I've been on, but without further ado...

First night at hospital
chloe (13).jpg
chloe (14).JPG
chloe (15).JPG

around 2 months old
chloe (17).jpg
chloe (16).JPG

getting older and really packing on that baby chunk... :LOL2:
chloe (5).jpg
chloe (10).jpg

Hey Perchin! Long time brother!

Glad to see things are going awesome for you!

Wait till she turns 3-8-10. Every stage is something new but cherish it for what it is. I still cant believe I have a 10 year old an 8 year old and a 3 year old. :shock:

Thanks for checking in!

WOW...I can't think of a better reason to come back but to share the joys of your family. AWESOME job and it's good to hear from you again.

i also have not been around alot, work being hell, but congrats good looking kid ya got there :D

Latest posts