Xmas 2006

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Got a few lures for Xmas. My son got me a rattle trap, my daughter hooked me up with a hocus locust, and the wife got me 2 megabass Gatta-x's. Not sure If Im going to use them or show them LOL. Im trying to figure out what the hit and miss ratio for a lure like this is? It only has one hook and it seems it would get allot of hits, but there would be allot of missed hook sets. Anyone ever use one of these Lures?

Also me real gift will be here in 2 months. A guy named Matt is building a custom rod for me for my Pixy. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Gatta-x-Turbuleance.jpg
    Gatta-x-Turbuleance.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 565
That looks like an old Crazy Crawler like Heddon used to make, never used one, and all the old timers I've talked to are all about the Devil's Horse and Jitterbug, but it sure looks interesting!

I do think that if they hit that, the hook wouldn't matter, they'd just want it to shut-up :)

I have one of those lures - in fact - I HAVE THAT LURE

I am sure it woudl get hits if I could get it to cast more then 15 feet - those wings fly out and act as air brakes

I even tried use the TM to leave it in the water and move the boat away

Latest posts