We need a Facebook type "Like" button.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVOMike86

Reaction score
Yep, thats pretty much it. We need a "Like" button on the bottom of every post. There are so many posts that are just dead on or funny that I could spend all day just sayin "Amen to that" or "LOL". I'd probably literally have 5,000 posts if I did it, but I don't want to look like a post hog... I'm sure there's some type of copyright on the idea, but is there something that could be done easily that would allow us to "like" something without having to make a new post that has the persons quote and then a little quirky response, that would be easy? And, obviously, when you hover your cursor over the "like" button, it would tell you who "liked" the post? We could call it the "Right On" button, or something equally as synonymous as "Like". Sorry for the rant, I'm just bored in Afghanistan, spending WAY too much time on Tinboats, and it just popped in my head... :)

Boom!
images

:LOL2:

Sry boring day here, doing laundry, packing, ect...................... And to make it worst my dinner date just canceled, man I feel so:

images

:cry: :cry: :cry:

SEE?? I like Both of these comments. If we had a "Right On" button, I wouldn't have had to make this post just to say I like them. :lol: We could probably tone the size down a hair though, gotta keep the bandwidth in check :LOL2:

SVOMike86 said:
SEE?? I like Both of these comments. If we had a "Right On" button, I wouldn't have had to make this post just to say I like them. :lol: We could probably tone the size down a hair though, gotta keep the bandwidth in check :LOL2:

See though, a "right on" button will kill most of this great time wasting light hearted banter that so many tinboaters enjoy.......................
Emoticon___Blink_by_Kida_Ookami.gif
............<crickets chirping>...................... Anyway it would also give Ahab another reason for banning me on account of me haveing the least amount of "right on's"

I think we need one of these too.....

Attachments

• Attempting To Give A ****.gif
    Attempting To Give A ****.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 546

Latest posts