Man Caves!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonBoatfever

Reaction score
I am getting a starage closet finished off, and it will be my man cave. I will keep all my fishing stuff in there. I am aiming for a fishing mancave with some vintige/antigue fishing stuff.

Post a pic of your mancave!

Here is one side, this is a couple of years old.
Wallofshame.JPG

My Man Cave is filled with all my music gear....guitars, keyboard, piano, amps, pedals, etc.... My fishing gear pretty much stays in the boat or garage.

I built my man cave last summer. Prior to finishing up the trim work and ceiling under the duct work my son moves into a corner. He moves out in less than a month, and I will finish that sucker. One corner has a sink, refridgerator, stove and wood burning Earth Stove, one corner is for the tv and living room furniture. We get new living room furniture in 3 weeks, the "old" stuff goes into teh man cave. Its all mission style. 3rd quarter has my dining room table (work bench), and the last corner has my 7' pool table, book shelf, and 50 gallon fish tank built into the wall. Oh, I forgot, The corner with the kitchen (for brewing beer) also holds my double tap kegorator.

DSCF1403a.JPG
08 093.jpg

S&MFish- nice AFX track. I'd love to have one in my mancave...

yall have very nice man caves Im going to try to build one real soon. it going to be aimed to fishing and hunting stuff. (mounts,vintage gear, new gear,bait rigs) it should be Sweeeeet cant wait..... :D

The new floor is in mine, and a new TV stand came today. The TV will get hooked up again tomorrow. Still lots of work to be done, but my mancave will have a pulse again. =D>

I have about a 2,000 sq foot man cave (walk out basement). About half is for me and my cubs and the other is all mine:
athese085-1.jpg

coach_a.jpg

About 1/2 of thi area is carpet the other stained concrete.

My own area:
athese084-1.jpg

This is my basement garage, the great thing about it is it stays fairly cool in the summer and warm in the winter. I have another 2 car garage up stairs for my car and 4 Runner, but this area is mine all mine!

I finished building the home in 07 so there is still work to be done in the man cave.

Latest posts