How smart is your right foot???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alumacraftjoe

Reaction score
Good luck!!!

How smart is Your Right Foot ? ?

I could not believe this!!! Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon............
Saw this on another site and thought is was great...

This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can out smart your foot, but you can't. It's
preprogrammed in your brain!

1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY.....) and while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your
computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it!

You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.
Send it to y o ur buddies to frustrate them too :lol:

Thanks, I always thought i was stupid but that just proved it. Im not even smarter than my foot! :? :?

Well, I've tried it before with no luck, and guess what!?............................I still can't do it, lol :lol:

(It can be done if you rotate your foot counter-clockwise, but don't tell anyone :wink: )

OK guys, I hate to sound like the "BAD GUY" but after I tried it and couldn't do it I asked my wife to try it and she did but.............she thought she was doing it the correct way until I pointed out to her that she switched rotation as soon as she tried to make a # 6.
So, with all that said in total respect to you all,maybe,just maybe you think your accomplishing the task like my wife thought when in all reality your not. :-k
Try not to be upset with me too much now :lol:

kentuckybassman said:
OK guys, I hate to sound like the "BAD GUY" but after I tried it and couldn't do it I asked my wife to try it and she did but.............she thought she was doing it the correct way until I pointed out to her that she switched rotation as soon as she tried to make a # 6.
So, with all that said in total respect to you all,maybe,just maybe you think your accomplishing the task like my wife thought when in all reality your not. :-k

LMAO! I want to see videos! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kentuckybassman said:
Thats it im upset.

slim357 said:
kentuckybassman said:
Thats it im upset.
Even after I made you $7.00 richer????LOL