New Computer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
The old one took a crap so I, well the better half, decided to get a new computer, with a little help from my daughter, its a Dell INSPIRON, this is the second one Dell sent out, the first one I plugged in and it made a sound like a machine gun so I called Dell, I had to do a couple steps to get a code and found out it had a bad hard drive. Dell wanted to send out a tech to put one in, they couldnt pull up information on the computer cause it was too new and they would put a work order in later. I called one of my personal techs (bcritch) and he said they probably would put in a refurbished hard drive and suggested getting another computer soooooo back on the phone with Dell, they said by returning computer it would take 30 days to ship another one out UNACCEPTABLE!!!! I called my daughter and mentioned it to her, she calls, you dont know my daughter but she lets you know exactly whats on her mind, bottom line, I got a new computer in 4 days plus a 16 G flash card thingy and a wireless mouse, as soon as I figure a couple things out like how to down load pictures from my camera to computer and why I cant get any sound through my speakers or if I can even use my old speakers I'll be back bugging everyone again, PROMISE.

BassAddict said:
Congratz Moo! =D> but should the internet crash I am holding you personally responsible :LOL2: :LOL2:
I figured out the speaker thing, I plug them into the headphone hole, got that from google, now I'm getting enough nerve up to uninstall Macafee and reinstall my Norton

shamoo said:
BassAddict said:
Congratz Moo! =D> but should the internet crash I am holding you personally responsible :LOL2: :LOL2:
I figured out the speaker thing, I plug them into the headphone hole, got that from google, now I'm getting enough nerve up to uninstall Macafee and reinstall my Norton

Clearly this is a sign that the apocalypse is coming!

Speakers might have been working before you fixed them. You simply need to duct tape them to your ears to test them. :LOL2:

fender66 said:
Speakers might have been working before you fixed them. You simply need to duct tape them to your ears to test them. :LOL2:
Dont have duct tape, used shipping tape, still didnt work, how do I get the skin back on my ears? :LOL2:

shamoo said:
fender66 said:
Dont have duct tape, used shipping tape, still didnt work, how do I get the skin back on my ears? :LOL2:
Duct Tape. :wink:

Latest posts