"Nawlins" Crawfish Boil - Thanks To Specknreds :)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingCop

Reaction score
So, thanks to my TinBoats friend Lawson (Specknreds) - we had a hugely successful crawfish/shrimp/crab leg boil today.

Lawson looked high and low to find an affordable way to ship live crawfish - commonly known as mudbugs - from Louisiana to Chicago - sadly, the commercial places can send them a lot cheaper than a private party - since they ship so many packages daily I guess?? So, I ordered them commercially - overnight, priority, and, they arrived at 12:45 alive and well :) :) :)
attachment=0]DSCF3197.JPG[/attachment]

But, in any case, Lawson sent me some advice and his personal recipe for a mudbug boil. Thanks to him for the advice, help and recipe - it turned out great :) :)
DSCF3221.JPGDSCF3202.JPGDSCF3236.JPGDSCF3235.JPGDSCF3240.JPG

Nawlins beads for everyone - my 9 month old grandson and Legbrkr's 2 year old grand daughter liked them a lot :) :)DSCF3245.JPGDSCF3213.JPG

Before and after - steaming hot out of the boil :) :)

Attachments

• DSCF3241.JPG
    DSCF3241.JPG
    480 KB · Views: 361
  • DSCF3197.JPG
    DSCF3197.JPG
    472.9 KB · Views: 361
Glad I could help you a little!

It looks like ya'll had a blast. A crawfish boil just seems to bring families together and good times for the young and old. Usually the kids have more fun playing with the crawfish.

Hope the crawfish were not too spicy.

Specknreds said:
Glad I could help you a little!

It looks like ya'll had a blast. A crawfish boil just seems to bring families together and good times for the young and old. Usually the kids have more fun playing with the crawfish.

Hope the crawfish were not too spicy.

Not at all - could have used a little more spices as far as I'm concerned :) :)

Latest posts