Russian Ice-Noodling?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessin' that fish was brought to the hole on hook & line, then grabbed to lift it out of the water. It's not a fish that will sit still and just let you grab it, no matter how cold the water was !!! :wink:

DocWatson said:
I'm guessin' that fish was brought to the hole on hook & line, then grabbed to lift it out of the water. It's not a fish that will sit still and just let you grab it, no matter how cold the water was !!! :wink:

Yeah, I knew that. Still, pretty crazy to stick your arm into ice cold water to grab a muskie!

BaitCaster said:
DocWatson said:

Yeah, I knew that. Still, pretty crazy to stick your arm into ice cold water to grab a muskie!
They're Russian. Water you and I find ice cold, they swim in. :wink:

And they have so much antifreeze (read vodka) in their veins they hardly notice 5-10 minutes with their arm in a frozen lake. :LOL2: